For purpose of this Policy, the term ‘service’ shall mean connecting suppliers of manpower / human resource, candidates willing to be hired for a particular time and employers willing to hire candidates in return for monetary benefits, to connect with each other. This is done through a formal process beginning with creation of an account. Employers are then required to post their job listing thereby inviting LeapOut verified suppliers to suggest candidates for the job opening. Employers are then required to review resumes, interview and hire candidates (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Services").
- 1.1 Your privacy is important to you and to us. So we’ll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, the Site follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- 1.2 We at LeapOut are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us. For purpose of this Policy, Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit the Site’s web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself. If however, Personal Information is reveled to us, we won’t sell or give away any content of your Personal Information to anyone, and use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
- 2.1 When you visit or use our Service, we collect and store information about you, your computer or mobile device and your activities. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- 2.2.1 your computer’s IP address; technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as type of device, web browser or operating system);
- 2.2.2 your mobile device’s unique ID number (when available), your mobile device’s geographic location (specific geographic location if you’ve enabled collection of that information, or general geographic location automatically);
- 2.2.3 your provided full name, email address, zip code and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender and birth date;
- 2.2.4 how long you visited our service and which features you used;
- 2.2.6 your transactional information. LeapOut is only an intermediary service provider (herein after referred to as "Intermediary"), and not a direct employer nor distributor or supplier of candidates. Accordingly, LeapOut has no more control over content transacted or exchanged through the platform other than content available in a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. The Website does not permit you to make monetary transactions. Such transactions can only be made through third party websites, whether listed or not on our Site. We do not collect, process, procure, gather or use your credit card information and therefore disclaim any liability, whatsoever, whether financial or otherwise with respect to any financial transaction that you may make on third party websites listed or displayed on our Site. Users are advised to read respective third party website policies before browsing or making financial transactions.
- 2.3 Additionally, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
- 2.4 We use the information to improve the Service’s functionality, quality and also personalize your experience. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support, message you, and comply with legal obligations.
- 2.5 Please note that some of this information is automatically collected without you voluntarily choosing to provide this information to us.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you create a registration or login ID on the Site or when you connect or browse connected sites, linked or listed on our Website, or join a limited-access premium site. We use your Personal Information for four primary purposes:
- a. to make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once;
- b. to help you quickly find services or information that you are looking for;
- c. to help us create content most relevant to you;
- d. to alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services available on our Site.
4. THIRD PARTY SERVICES
- 4.1 Third parties provide certain services available on the Website. The Site may provide information, including Personal Information that we collect from you and provide the same to third party websites to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services to you. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on your behalf.
- 4.2 Third Party Websites:
Our Service may contain links to other websites. If you choose to click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit Personal Information from you. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
- 5.1 If you choose not to register or provide Personal Information, you can still use most of the Website. But you will not be able to access areas that require registration. If you decide to register, you will be able to select the kinds of information you want to receive from us by subscribing to various services, like our electronic newsletters. If you do not want us to communicate with you about other offers regarding the Site’s programs, events, or Services by email, postal mail, or telephone, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive messages from us.
- 5.2 Information about employers, suppliers and candidates. We share information regarding candidates, suppliers and employers with each other in order to improve each party’s efficiency in providing services or engaging each other. If a candidate chooses to apply for work as to an employer, we will share information relevant to your application with the appropriate party.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your Personal Information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time at the login section. There, you can:
- a. View and edit personal information you have already given us;
- b. Tell us whether you want us to send you marketing information, or whether you want third parties to send you their offers by postal mail;
- c. Sign up for electronic newsletters about our services and products; and
- d. Register. Once you register, you won’t need to do it again. Wherever you go on the Site, your information stays with you.
- 7.1 The Site has taken strong measures to protect the security of your Personal Information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- 7.3 You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your Personal Information without knowing your user name and password, so do not share these with others.
8. NOTICE TO PARENTS
- 8.1 We want to help you guard your children’s privacy. We encourage you to talk to your children (below 18 years) about safe and responsible use of their Personal Information while using our Site. The Site does not publish content that is harmful, derogatory or pornographic in nature. However, the Website shall not incur any liability should your children provide us any Personal Information without parental consent. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
- 9.1 When you login to the Site’s secure pages, we may ask you to register yourself electronically. When you do, we merge your registration information with any information you’ve already left with us (we call that information your personal profile). If you haven’t previously registered with us, we create a personal profile for you from your registration information. If you ever want to review or update that information, you can visit the Site, click on update profile, and edit any of the Personal Information in your profile.
10. CUSTOMER PROFILES
- 10.1 As mentioned above, every registered customer has a unique personal profile. Each profile is assigned a unique personal identification number, which helps us ensure that only you can access your profile.
- 10.2 Cookies: When you visit our Site, we may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you. We do this to store your preferences, collect statistical data and track your use of our Service. Cookies are widely used, and most web browsers are configured initially to accept cookies automatically. If you prefer not to accept cookies, you may adjust and configure your browser settings accordingly. However, if you turn off cookies, or refuse to accept a request to place a cookie, some features and services on the Site may not function properly. Ad companies (including but not limited to Google and Facebook) may also place cookies on your computer to track your activities across various sites so that they can display targeted advertisements.
11. WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION YOU SHARE
- 11.1 When you join us, you provide us with your contact information, including your name and email address. We use this information to send you updates about our Services, questionnaires to measure your satisfaction with our Service and announcements about new and exciting services that we offer.
- 11.3 We will disclose your Personal Information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) confirm to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of LeapOut; and (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of LeapOut or the public.
12. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
LeapOut does not rent or sell Personal Information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies, except to provide services you’ve requested, under the following circumstances:
- a. We provide the information to trusted partners, affiliate or connected websites or suppliers, candidates and / or employers (“Service Partners”) listed on our Site only if we necessary to do so in order to enhance your Website experience. Service Partners may use your Personal Information to help us communicate with you about offers from the Website. However, Service Partners do not have any independent right to share this information.
- b. We respond to court orders, legal proceedings or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- e. We may need to contact you to comply or co-operate with a legal request. For this purpose, we will use the email address provided to us by you. All communications sent by us at such email address shall be deemed to have been communicated to you.
13. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- 13.1 We limit access to Personal Information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- 13.2 We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in USA to protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with applicable technology laws to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy. Additionally, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
14. YOUR CONSENT
email@example.com or write at the following address:
Suite 203, 2880 Zanker Road, San Jose, California, 95134
16. CONTACT INFORMATION
- LeapOut Inc.
Suite 203, 2880 Zanker Road, San Jose, California, 95134
- Telephone number:
+1-862-234-5394 (9 am to 5 pm EST)
- Effective as of November 2nd, 2016